Learn guitar, music and more!
- Habit Stacking and Music
- Develop New Practice Habits
- Positive Self-talk and Music
- Practice with the Pomodoro Technique
- 11 ideas for improving your musicality
- Try one of these 7 five minute practice sessions
- Protect your ears!
- Learning to 2nd line with Rebirth Brass
- Learning to groove with Oscar Peterson, One & Two.
- Learn ‘So What’ by Miles Davis
- Learn to read music
- Creating jazz chords from major scales
- Focusing on better time, Part I and Part II
- Learn to play tumbao and a montuno simultaneously
Check out the progressive 12 lesson study method intended for the first 3-6 months of learning guitar.
The thoughts discusses ideas, some related to music.
- Musicality before technicality
- Good technique + stay relaxed
- Play with people and records
- Make your own music