I want to help you with your music and your playing guitar by way of personal coaching. I have over 30 years of experience of playing guitar, teaching, playing, and would to share with other some of the techniques that I have learned.
How the video coaching works
- Receive a free coaching session when you sign up for the Guitar Kitchen email list (located on the right side of the page)
- We would get in contact (link to contact form).
- You would record a video of you playing music
- You can also ask questions, etc.
- Please make video under 10 minutes, you can probably get most ideas in with a video under 5 minutes
- You would then post the video (probably via YouTube) and send me the link. You can make videos private, so only certain people can see them
- I would check out the video
- I would record a video in response, with positive feedback, as well as some suggestions you may want to try
Benefits of Video Coaching
- Allows the musician to hear their own playing
- Helps the musician polish up the performance
- The teacher can create a response video/email/webpage that specific ideas that the student can review multiple times
- Potentially more economical than in-person or “Skype” lessons
- Everyone learns in a variety of ways and video coaching may be a complementary approach
There are other ways of learning. Traditional lessons with a great teacher are ideal in many ways. But video coaching may be a way for many to learn and develop certain musical ideals on guitar.
- 1st coaching session free (and no further obligation necessary)
- 5 or less minute videos and response video would be $7 via PayPal
- 10 minute or less videos and response video would be $10 via PayPal
I’m just starting this, so I may be tweaking the prices in the upcoming weeks, as well as adding other packages.
Thanks! Hope this helps!